Situated in Park Royal, London, The Victoria Care Centre provides a range of stays to suit individual needs from Long Term and Nursing care to Short Term and Respite. Specialising in care for people who suffer from dementia, have mental health needs and those with functional disorders, care packages can also be devised for those who may have additional needs. We house 115 en-suite bedrooms with large, spacious and varied communal social areas. The home is located a short distance from Park Royal Underground Station and is serviced well by bus routes. Our home is serviced by a committed and caring staff who all share the values of Victoria Care Centre.
- Providing personalised care is at the heart of everything that we do at Victoria Care Centre; our residents all have a carefully tailored care plan which aims to meet their nursing, social, physical, psychological and environmental needs.
- Care plans are devised through communication with residents, carers, relatives and other healthcare professionals to ensure that a holistic approach is promoted and maintained.
- This is reviewed tri-annually as we understand that a resident’s needs will change and develop over time. Through the care plans, we aim to promote and optimise an individual’s skills and independence whilst providing a safe environment where a resident feels able to express choice, opinion, personality and individuality.
our philosophy of care
- Our philosophy is to support an individual by encouraging them to achieve their specific identified goals.
- We focus on providing a truly person-centred approach to care, understanding that each person’s needs and aspirations are different.
- We work in partnership with our multi-disciplinary team in setting individual targets for each of our residents.
- We achieve these targets by working within a safe, comfortable and dignified homely environment which supports risk taking and the right to choose.
- We welcome families and friends to support residents in their progress within the programme.